THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Pete
I've seen some incredible scores since I joined this glorious place, but I know there's plenty more.

So, my Brethren, show me your favorite/best CL score.

I guess we should limit ourselves to 1 pic?

Because FREE rules for me, I was gonna show my freebie 22.5 black OTG, but I can't find a pic. :tsk:

Instead, here's a '98 Blue Master Touch, for $35:

IMG_0632_zps566a8ccd.jpg

Whatchu got??!!

A Chargriller Akorn and a 18.5 WSM for 100 bucks. Man said wife hated his cooking and so he was never going to cook for the B again. His actual words. Half million dollar house. Big house, big problema.

I picked up a blue performer with gas assist and stainless table for $40, included lighter fluid, charcoal, and charcoal baskets.

My Seville for $50.
Hoping to powder coat in spring. I use a triangle of chain to suspend a newer kettle, and it works just grand.

0d27af6a.jpg

If that's the one that was in Hales Corners you can thank my kids' busy schedule that it isn't in my garage......glad a bruddah got it though!:becky:

Never been on CL but I did buy a traeger jr for $10 at a garage sale. New hot rod and a spare controller I had laying around and it ran like a top. Owner used it one time. Left it IN the rain thinking it operates like a gasser. My dad is the proud owner of it now. He cooks up some mean fajitas on it

I got 2 cambro's 300 for 150 bucks, but what I feel is my best is a 2006 16 foot tandem trailer 700 bucks in good shape, you picking up what I'm puttin down..
20121204_140311.jpg

Wow.. you guys have gotten some great deals. I picked up s nice OTG with a bag of charcoal, charcoal caddie, a few otg accessories, a new bag of wood chunks and some real heavy bbq utensils for $25

image003.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back