Thermapen mk4?

Aceman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
What'd you pay for yours?

On here recently, someone posted a Thermapen one day sale and I missed it. Another member said to keep your eyes open for sales... To which a third member said that they get emails all the time with better prices than full msrp.

I'm just curious what members paid for theirs. Thanks, Aceman

I'm thinking I paid like $78 for mine when they had the last sale.

They are usually $85-$90 when on sale. The cheapest the MKIV has ever been offered (according to Thermoworks Cyber Monday sale) is $79.

Got mine for $79 on black friday. Sign up for the newsletter on the thermoworks website to get the emails on sales. They have them all the time. No reason to pay retail if you can wait

I paid the normal website price. Wanted it and did not want to wait. A few dollars savings will not make a big difference one way or another.

If you're on a budget, just get a knockoff, my buddy has one of [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Thermometer-Cooking-Temperature-Alpha-Grillers/dp/B014O6IMCI/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1484256639&sr=1-3&keywords=thermapen[/ame] and it works the same as mine, can't really tell the difference from the thermopen.

Like Smoke Ninja, I got mine free from this site! :mrgreen:
Can't beat that! I believe mine is the 3 version. Thanks BBQ Brethren!!
I have a few other fast digital thermos, but that extra few seconds to get a reading is killer when you are checking 20+ hunks of meat.
It's like going back to dial up internet having to use any other therm. :wacko:

Back