Discussion Thread ->SPECIAL*** "BIG FARKING SAMMICH!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Our new May Special TD category is..."BIG FARKING SAMMICH!"

This was Smoke Dawg's epic entry in the 2014 Dagwood TD Voting Thread

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. Make a Big Farking Sammich

2. Standard Throwdown rules apply.

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this TD!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/1 through
the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Tuesday 5/26/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Tuesday 5/26/15

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Man, I just finished eating the last one!

The voting on that one was back and forth and a lot of fun! I was honored to vote for the Shag!

I just read the voting thread - That was some good times right there - We don't get that with the blond pole anymore. :sad:

I'll never forget that Sammich! Lobster tails, steak, ABTs, chuckie, ham, bacon, etc. Talk about over the top!

I just read the voting thread - That was some good times right there - We don't get that with the blond pole anymore. :sad:
No, but OH MY, do we get ties out the wazoo!!!!

Oh Man, I just finished eating the last one!

The voting on that one was back and forth and a lot of fun! I was honored to vote for the Shag!

I agree that sure was a fun pole! I also prefer the brunette pole myself. :becky:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg"]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

cricket-tostado.jpg

I guess this sums up my view of the category.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI"]Stop that! It's silly! - YouTube[/ame]

Fear No Sammich! :boxing::laugh::boxing::laugh::boxing:

Back