• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First brisket on the Kamado

Sergeant Smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm on the cell and tried to upload a pic, don't know if it will work. Brisket was incredible! My dad has been smoking meat for 40 years and he said it was the best he's ever tasted. Everyone was blown away. 7 people ate 9 lbs of beef if that tells you anything! Anyway, just wanted to share the cook with my new brethren. Happy early Easter to all.

Attachments

• IMG_20140413_181719332.jpg
    IMG_20140413_181719332.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 215
Thanks man! BTW, that "dirty" look is the juices and rub that I lightly brushed on before serving. I should have taken the pic before I brushed it on. You get the idea though ;) .

That "dirty" look only means anything in a competition. Just eating it that is "flavor". Looks good.

If 7 people ate 9 lbs worth of brisket, good thing I didn't drop by. When it goes like that, it is good, otherwise they say "I am not realy hungry, had something just before we came over".

If 7 people ate 9 lbs worth of brisket, good thing I didn't drop by. When it goes like that, it is good, otherwise they say "I am not realy hungry, had something just before we came over".

I heard that! Man o' man, I love that little kamado. Too bad you can only cook one thing at a time on it though :tsk:. Of course, I knew that when I bought it so it's all good. You just don't get much bang for your buck in that regard, but you can't argue with the results. I'll probably have a lang 48" deluxe and a divorce by this time next year lol :becky:!!

Back