Burnt ends

cmwr

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
To do these, after cubing, do you just throw them in a pan and put the pan back on the smoker grate for a couple hours?

I believe you add some more rub and some sauce, then in a pan uncovered and back on the pit.

I refuse to waste the best part on party favors, sliced point is pro boy's rib eye.

Put a lid on the pan after getting a little more smoke to the cubes. Please cut the sauce some with AJ, you don't need much sauce on these heavenly pieces of meat.:icon_smile_tongue:

MMMmmmmm, burnt ends....
I have rubbed em then back on, sauced and back on, rubbed then sauced and back on. They are all my favorite.
Just a dusting of rub, and a touch of sauce is best in my opinion.

I rub my packers with salt pepper and a little garlic...when done separate the point/flat flat in to cooler...point very generous add my fav bbq rub(one with a little sugar to crisp up the outside)...back on the smoker for a couple of hours...rest a bit then chunk and serve and let everyone decide on which and how much sauce. Bare can be real tasty.

I rub my packers with salt pepper and a little garlic...when done separate the point/flat flat in to cooler...point very generous add my fav bbq rub(one with a little sugar to crisp up the outside)...back on the smoker for a couple of hours...rest a bit then chunk and serve and let everyone decide on which and how much sauce. Bare can be real tasty.

So you don't cut it up till it's done? That sounds better than cutting into little pieces then putting them back on for couple hours. I like that idea

Back