• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

this was dinner after the cup race... before the perry chie II :biggrin:

porkperrychie-005.jpg

porkperrychie-010.jpg

porkperrychie-007.jpg

^this is half a 17 pound pork loin for about 2:30 at about 275, then 320 at the end. apple and cherry chips

Rick,
How can you keep doing this...you must be 990 lbs! That is way too much good looking food!

Next time I go to a race I'll look for the guy with the egg. Did the manniquin make the trip also

Next time I go to a race I'll look for the guy with the egg. Did the manniquin make the trip also

I dunno if she did or not but i'd never leave my sweet betty at home! :)

Is that REAL sunshine on the pron or "Photoshopped"...:p All I can do at this point brother man is laugh...you are amazing! :lol::lol::lol:

Is that REAL sunshine on the pron or "Photoshopped"...:p All I can do at this point brother man is laugh...you are amazing! :lol::lol::lol:

that's pretty much the camera's opinion of how my clamp-on halogen light looks. it's all real

Cool...looks like the sun setting to me...it's got that golden hue about it. :p

Looks great as always.

Nikons don't do auto WB under artificial light very well... A lot of the time, it just needs to be warmed up a touch in post processing to go from yellowish to neutral. But then it seems all cameras have auto WB issues a bit, from what I hear.

What kind of jerk did you use there, Rick?

that's tropical pepper company jamaican jerk marinade. my favorite commercial jerk marinade.

i also had a jar of your mrs dog's disappearing mustard for pork and beef sandwiches we took to the race in our beer coolers :biggrin:

HMMMMMM Rick says hes gonna be at MIS in June, I may have to get up that way just to pester him.....lol

Back