• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoker House

I think that cooker would prefer to live in sunny SoCal in the winter. :hungry:

If you come and get it and bring it back in April I would be happy to know it is being used.

But what about the gasser in the background. :sad:

The gasser was loaded in the truck and came back to Duluth for the winter.

That looks very cool. Any way a critter, like a mouse or chipmunk can get in from underneath? Or does that not bother you?

I started out with a plywood sheet on the bottom with the walls built on top of that. So no mice and hopefully nothing else either.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I don't know what made me think of this today, but how did your Smoker House hold up over this brutal winter?

I don't know what made me think of this today, but how did your Smoker House hold up over this brutal winter?

Hey Peeps

Sorry I've been on a working vacation this past couple of weeks doing some work around the cabin.

The Smoker House worked out great. We left in October and came back in April and the "House" looked just like I left it. I also removed the grates, sprayed them down with canola oil and kept them in the cabin. I rubbed the outside of the grill/smoker down with Rem Oil and sprayed the inside with food grade silicone. I also put a tub of Damp Rid in the Grill, Smoker, and Fire Box.

Sadly it won't be long before I have to put it back together :sad:

Back