sirloin tip roast

boatnut

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
found a good deal on a small sirloin tip roast at local grocer. put some Montreal Steak seasoning on it and put on smoker. Pulled at 131 internal and wrapped in foil and put in oven. it only came up 5 or 6 more degrees but I think it turned out perfectly done. A few family members had to nuke theres a little more but I always figured it's easier to continue to cook the meat 'cause ya sure can't take it backwards!
Also made some "potatoe croquettes". Mashed taters with egg, mozzeralla , parmesan, parsley, onion flakes , salt pepper then dipped in egg wash and rolled in panko then i deep fried 'em. pretty good!

Last edited:
A few family members had to nuke theres a little more but I always figured it's easier to continue to cook the meat 'cause ya sure can't take it backwards!!

That would have happened here too :rolleyes:

Those potatoes sure look and sound good!

Those potato croquettes are inspirational. They sound like potato pancakes that were breaded and deep fried.

Your sirloin roast looks great too!

Too bad it wasn't an animated Gif. You could see it's pulse!. Id have some for sure.

My wife has to have meat done otherwise she wont touch it!

I love the looks of your food.

Looks tasty! I like my beef rare. The potato dish sounds good too

My wife is the same way, she tends to nuke just about everything I cook. If it doesn't look like leather than it must not be done!

MOO!!! That beef is still wondering why its so hot all of a sudden!

My boy and like med. rare beef! Wife and daughter like theres burnt... He asks "dad, wheres that red colored sauce?"

Nice job!!

Back