What did you have for lunch?

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I drove by a halo burger and stopped in. Thought they were some new thing but I guess they started in flint and have been killing it ever since. Couldn't resist the olive burger, I haven't had an olive burger in awhile. The fries were good too. Gotta love the digital coke fountain dispenser (bk has them too).

So what did you have for lunch?

ninja.gif

Home made pulled pork with homemade buns. Oh home grown sweet corn.

Had a leftover korean style grilled pork chop, stir fried veg and some rice. Good lunch. An interesting note, if it's the digital fountain machine I think it was, the body of those was designed by Pininfarina.

Had slices of raw bell pepper with hummus. Also had a very small serving of some homemade ham salad on a rice cake. 23lbs lost so far, not gonna stop now!

Had a Five Guys burger and fries. Decent, but I have had better at different locations (and this location was pretty light on the fries - at the price they charge for fries, it isn't like they are giving you those extras for free).

I drove by a halo burger and stopped in. Thought they were some new thing but I guess they started in flint and have been killing it ever since. Couldn't resist the olive burger, I haven't had an olive burger in awhile. The fries were good too. Gotta love the digital coke fountain dispenser (bk has them too).

So what did you have for lunch?

ninja.gif

you must not drive up 75 very much, Halo Burgers have been around forever!!

I went to a soul food place in Pontiac for lunch and got a meat loaf sandwich. Man it was so good I was going to take a pic of it but it disappeared before I could

Had a leftover korean style grilled pork chop, stir fried veg and some rice. Good lunch. An interesting note, if it's the digital fountain machine I think it was, the body of those was designed by Pininfarina.

And made by PLEXUS in Appleton Wisconsin,!!! I love watching those machines get assembled.

Sliced brisket point Samich with Dukes & Fresh jalapeno , Amish tatoe salad, LoneStar necker, All American Cake. Dam if I cook good.:tongue:

Actually made these in the toaster oven at work. That's my desk in the background. (prosciutto and basil wrapped sea scallops)

Back