THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

peashooter

Found some matches.
I'm bored with grocery store fodder. Are there any good butcher shop/sausage makers around the the Charlotte area, preferably the south side (Pineville, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, South Charlotte) that you farkers could recommend? Specifically looking for some good hot links or cheddar & jalapeno links, but I'll try most anything once.

Being that I was born and raised in the Upstate, I always used to go here:

http://peachstand.com/

They have a great selection and top quality meats.

The Farmers Service Center on Hwy. 161/321 in York used to carry good meats, too.

Hope this helps.

Try the Peachstand or the Meat Market (I think that's what it is). Also 7th Street Station uptown has a good butcher.

Block and Grinder near South Park is a great restaurant but also is a butcher.

Rock Thrill checking in. Theres a polish place I've been meaning to try in Pineville called Zygama at 212 N Polk St, Pineville, NC 28134 which depending where in fort mill is a quick trip. My parents live right by Nation's ford high school so I've been meaning to check it out when I'm over there. Theres also a place in rock hill called sowells meats on white street. Haven't tried it but heard its good. Peach stand as was said is good but I've only eaten lunch there.

Try the Peachstand or the Meat Market (I think that's what it is). Also 7th Street Station uptown has a good butcher.

Block and Grinder near South Park is a great restaurant but also is a butcher.

+1 for 7th street station. I work across the street and oogle their counter all the time. A little pricey though.

Thanks for helping me kill two proverbial birds with one post! I appreciate the suggestions, I didn't even think of the Peach Stand. I've gotten some nice Prime packers and Prime Short Plate beef ribs from them.

Oh, the other bird? Now I know who's in my neighborhood! Thanks for helping out the FNG (Farking New Guy)!

Attachments

• 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 54
Tried the andouille & jalapeño/cheddar brats from The Peachstand today. Both were really good. Looking forward to checking out Zygama and the 7th street market. Thanks again for the tips!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 20
Back