Just like American Express...Brethren Membership has it's privileges

Couldn't agree more!! I've competed in my first 2 comps this year (pro) and got a 3rd in chicken at one and a 5th in ribs, 10th Brisket, and a 7th overall at the other. It's all because of this site!! Someone bought my first subscription, now I pony up!!

Yessir! You can be a winner on the Brethren! Just look below at my 2nd cooker...it's no PURPLE Thermapen, but it'll do! :wink:

Congrats!!!!

Besides, you get to do nifty "signatures" and pics...

If I could afford it I would be all over it, Soon I hope. I sure appreciate the site otherwise, it's an amazing community!

Yessir! You can be a winner on the Brethren! Just look below at my 2nd cooker...it's no PURPLE Thermapen, but it'll do! :wink:

Congrats!!!!

Too bad there's no middle finger emoticon.:p:laugh:

Too bad there's no middle finger emoticon.:p:laugh:
Here ya go!

This is for you to use, not me flipping you off and rubbing it in or anything :becky:

fawkdance.gif

Where's that member thermapen thread? I read some great psosts but never saw the winning outcome.

It doesn't matter where you live, could be Amsterdam, Copenhoun, Timbuktu, or even somewhere really remote Like Perth, Australia...if you are a subscribed brethren then you're eligible, you're included!
Come into the fold, lookee here, I'm proof!
I just won the Grand Prize!
Oh I may have been last, but don't they say the best comes last..isn't the semi final before the grand final:wink:

:laugh:

I won a thermapen!
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Subscribe, and the friends you make will make you a winner!

Last edited:
I've been a member on here for almost 2 years...and just NOW am finding out about paid subscriptions,contests, and whatnot.:doh:

Back