Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2013 4/6-4/7 Brentwood NY

Can a fellow Brethren (that hasn't shown his face in a while :oops:) come by with the 2 new brethren members I suggested to join and hang out?......Missing you guys real bad.

Can a fellow Brethren (that hasn't shown his face in a while :oops:) come by with the 2 new brethren members I suggested to join and hang out?......Missing you guys real bad.

Please do!

You will have to wear the hat again, however.

See you there!

Eric

early team list

1. Brothers in Smoke
2. Grim Reaper
3. Purple Pork masters
4. Buenos Diaz
5. Hog Snipers
6. Bad Ass BBQ
7. Meat@Slims
8. Out of the Ashes

hey guys i am looking for items to be donated so we can put together baskets to be raffled off at the event. anything would be greatly appreciated you can contact me directly if you have any questions. 631 678 1726
already have a 22 WSM, 26 Kettle and some product like rubs and sauces gift certificates

Thank you in advance for all your help

hey guys i am looking for items to be donated so we can raffle them off at the event. anything would be greatly appreciated you can contact me directly if you have any questions. 631 678 1726
already have a 22 WSM and a 26 Kettle

I have a big trophy with a broken dog on top to raffle off.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

looking for a t-shirt guy if anyone can help that would be great

what do you think would sell better a williePallooza hat or a t-shirt

what do you think would sell better a williePallooza hat or a t-shirt

I would think that there would be more money in returning your empties. :becky:

For fundraising I assume?

A good shirt design will always sell, but having the right breakdown in sizes can become an issue. You could end up with sizes left that nobody wants.

. . . and hats are one size fits all.

Considering it is WilliePallooza though, have you considered rain ponchos? No, seriously!
http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/view-product/RK28011/rescue-poncho/

A willie shirt would be cool fat guy size also contact viking in lindenhurst on montawk hwy they do it all and reasonable prices

Back