Got a Humphrey's Pint Coming!

Calm down and smoke a fatty (when it arrives)!

Congrats. It's a wonderful smoker I would be proud to own.

Great smoker. They are kind of heavy to move around but once you get it set it's one of the best smokers out there. Very even temps. I'd suggest playing around with the advanced airflow control until you get it where you like it and then smoke away!

Got my DEB in June of 16. It's a workhorse! I live in Maine and 2 weeks ago the high temp was 9 degrees and wind. I cooked three pork shoulders at 275 degrees and that temp never moved for 12 hours with the original fuel load.
After I pulled the shoulders, left everything the same and the DEB carried 275 for another 3 hours. So happy!!
Best of luck with yours

Great smoker. Love mine. Use more wood then you think you need. Gives a better smoke flavor.

I just got my pint last month. It is truly amazing. I use firebrick because I don't like water and it really helps keep the temps stable when opening the door (very little recovery time). You will love it!

Just got a Battle Box myself. Congrats. You are going to love it.

Congrats, if you haven't already you should join up for the Humphrey's Smokers Users group on Facebook.

Congrats on the new cooker! You will love the pint. I'm a new owner as well and still settling in on it. Practice is the fun part!

Yeah, call Nicole and if you haven't got them yet, get 6 inch angled legs and 8" wheels. It puts the pint at just the right height, about 5 ft tall. I have the slide out pan, stainless round bar racks, umbrella holder and I wish I would have got the probe ports. Outside of that, the Pint is the perfect size for everything from a home pit master to competition work. I am going to spring clean and re season mine today, get her all dressed up for more work.

You didn't miss out on anything by not getting the ports. They're too big, only work with straight probes, can't seal and are a waste of money to me.

If I could I'd send you mine for free to get rid of them. I'd even pay the shipping.

I just close the door on the probe wires- super easy.

So I live in Southern California and usually weather is not a big factor with my WSM. But when it is (like when it's really windy) it absolutely sucks! I really wanted a DEB but just didn't have the room for it!

Interesting... How much wood do you use! In my WSM I usually use 4 fist size chunks for a cook of like Brisket or Pork Shoulders! Only 2 if I am just doing one rack of ribs....

Ahhh too late for that! I did order the 8 inch casters though; didn't see an option for extended legs! Also got the rails on the back, slide out water pan, probe ports, and custom color (Galaxy Wave Purple and Black). I also had all the fittings and the logo in a hammertone finish! I'll post pics!

I am actually glad the ports are big! The ports on my WSM are so small that it screws up the silicone heat gaskets on my probes that I've had to order more from Rocks BBQ!

You didn't miss out on anything by not getting the ports. They're too big, only work with straight probes, can't seal and are a waste of money to me.

If I could I'd send you mine for free to get rid of them. I'd even pay the shipping.

I just close the door on the probe wires- super easy.

What ........What?????? You can use just about any probe style you want. Just feed the plug end through from the inside! And if you feel you do need to seal, just use some aluminum foil to plug up that hole.

Back