Mayo Slathered Fish

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I Mayo slathered some (can) Tuna last.....then I dumped it a Bowl with some boiled Egg, Relish, Chopped Onion, Mustard n Salt n Peppa.......mashed n stirred it all up Good. Made a Pretty Good Sammich....... :heh:

Last edited:
What's with all this mayo slathering foolishness around here of late? :confused:

:mrgreen:

I've used mayo on fish for quite some time. It really works quite well with salmon cooks. Try it sometime and you'll always use it. The salmon never sticks to the grates. Enjoy!

Mayo for a tuna salad sammie is the only way I go there. I've only found one tartar sauce that I like enough to consider. I'm a ketcup and Louisiana brand hot sauce kinda guy for fried fish

However I've found a surprisingly good use for mayo IMO. Slather a fresh cooked ear of corn with mayo, add Parmesan cheese an season with salt or your fav seasoning. I use Mexican seasonings.

Last edited:
Mayo for a tuna salad sammie is the only way I go there. I've only found one tartar sauce that I like enough to consider. I'm a ketcup and Louisiana brand hot sauce kinda guy.

However I've found a surprisingly good use for mayo IMO. Slather a fresh cooked ear of corn with mayo, add Parmesan cheese an season with salt or your fav seasoning. I use Mexican seasonings.

Now that is a great mayo dish! Love mexican corn.:clap2:

I am sorry but the real SmittyJonz has nothing to do with mayo. This post must be from an imposter. Surely..........

Back