Full Spares hanging in the Drum.

Kevin, those are some kind of tasty looking ribs. Very nicely done! That bread pudding is to die for. And I love your choice of bourbon. Woodford is my everyday sipping whiskey. Kudos to both your Bride and you!

Everything looks phenomenal, great cook. What kind of bread does your wife use in her bread pudding?

Everything looks phenomenal, great cook. What kind of bread does your wife use in her bread pudding?
She goes 50/50 French and Sour Dough cuts it up and lets it get a little stale to help give it body.

Knocked it outta the park once again! Just can't go wrong with a hunsaker.

Was there any leftovers?! And that bread pudding!!!! One of my favs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Knocked it outta the park once again! Just can't go wrong with a hunsaker.

Was there any leftovers?! And that bread pudding!!!! One of my favs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
A couple of bones and a few sides were left, unfortunately the bread pudding is no more.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and comments, I don't get todo many cooks likes this and get a whole lot more satisfaction cooking for others than I do just cooking for myself.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and comments, I don't get todo many cooks likes this and get a whole lot more satisfaction cooking for others than I do just cooking for myself.

You nailed it. Everything looks mighty tasty.

I agree on cooking for other folks.....fun stuff.

I'm gonna be one lonely hombre when my son moves outa the house and he and his hongry friends aren't in an out all the time.

Luckily, I found out about a local spot that has a never-ending mission to feed hungry folks daily. I'm trying to up my capacity to help them out on occasion. Pulled pork for the masses. :thumb:

Back