Discussion Thread -> "2016 SPAM Cookoff!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown category is..."2016 SPAM Cookoff"

1742965_colonel00_2.jpg

This was Colonel00's winning entry in the 2011 "Summer of SPAM Throwdown".

As chosen by Moose & Shagdog by proxy for Bubba Gup for winning the "Comfort Food/Thanksgiving Feast!" Throwdown

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Shagdog said:
Spam!

Anything spam or spam-centric!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/9/16 through the entry submission deadline of 12pm (NOON), Central US Time on Monday 1/2/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 1/2/17

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Never mind

Last edited:
****MODERATOR'S NOTE****

Folks, due to this particular Throwdown falling so near the holidays, Shagdog and I have decided to extend it another week, ending on Monday, Jan 2nd. So let's see a bunch more SPAM entries!

If I get some free time from work I have spam in bulk from Sam's Club. 3 hours overtime for the past week and tomorrow to is keeping me busy. Thanks for the extension hopefully I can get some free time to cook.

****MODERATOR'S NOTE****

Folks, due to this particular Throwdown falling so near the holidays, Shagdog and I have decided to extend it another week, ending on Monday, Jan 2nd. So let's see a bunch more SPAM entries!

So does that mean ssv3 and I get another entry?

Sorry being late to the party. I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't take a swing at it...

To the Bat Oven!

Last edited:
Please accept this as my entry. Homemade Spam.

Full details here.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3711278#post3711278

Use this as the polling pic, please.

Moose, Shag,

I know the intent of the throwdown was to use the canned product, so if this needs a DQ, go right a head. I think you both know that I am not too worried about that. :mrgreen:

Before I cook my entry(if I get time to do so), is a griddle such as the Blackstone yet considered a grill for throw downs? Just checking to stay within the rules.

Back