Weber Smoker Mountain Sale!!!

Boosty16

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a heads up. Walmart has the Weber Smokey Mountains on sale right now. My Walmart had the 14.5" on sale for $139.99 (Reg. $199.99) and the 18.5" for $199.00 (Reg. $299.99). I just picked me up a 18.5"!

Wsm 18"

Hi Just ckecked my local Walmart price for WSM 18" was still $299.99.
Anyone esle see the 18" at 199.99?
Thanks DanB

WSM NEVER go on sale....a store can clearance them is the way I think it works. Weber has a minimum advertised price with its vendors....which means just that. You'll never see it advertised less than the price Weber sets.

Yes, you're correct. It was on clearance at my Walmart. As I mentioned above, the sticker in the store still showed $299. Once the employee scanned it, it showed $199. She said it's due to the clearance. I'm in the Los Angeles area.

Saw this 2 weeks ago in the garden department here in So. IL. Had the 18.5 for 199.99. Haven't been back since to see if they still have the sale.

Some walmarts carry too much freight or have the warehouse push too much product on them. If this happens they will build a lot of pits and smokers and clearance them. But it's on a by store basis, it's not a company wide sale. Im an overnight support manager so I see this happen all the time. Unfortunately my store doesn't carry wsms so I ordered mine online with my discount it came out to 388. It's supposed to show up today, still waiting for the email to go pick it up.

WSM NEVER go on sale....a store can clearance them is the way I think it works. Weber has a minimum advertised price with its vendors....which means just that. You'll never see it advertised less than the price Weber sets.

This is true, the reason for it is when walmart clearances them out they take the complete hit money wise. Weber gets their entire cut from walmart. If it was a sale then weber would also lose money.

I called 4 local stores in my area and most didn't even have any Weber cookers or grills. The one that did have one was still full price.

Must be the case. Went to home depot last year and had a bunch of weber's on clearance for no particular reason. Asked the sales clerk if there was a bbq special or something and just said "nope. store specific. Can't even price match with other stores in the city."

I didn't complain. Picked up a 18" WSM for $180, and a Weber Go anywhere for $40, and this is in Canuckistan with or monopoly money! :biggrin1:

Deal confirmed at my local wal mart. shelf still said $299, rang up at 199.99! score

Back