DFW Brisket Sales

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I got a couple of choice briskets at Tom Thumb for $1.99/lb (limit one but Mrs Frognot was with me so nabbed two). Albertson's ad also had briskets on sale for $1.99/lb (limit one with additional $20 purchase).

Reckon that's as low as they're gonna go.

I got a couple of choice briskets at Tom Thumb for $1.99/lb (limit one but Mrs Frognot was with me so nabbed two). Albertson's ad also had briskets on sale for $1.99/lb (limit one with additional $20 purchase).

Reckon that's as low as they're gonna go.

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but if you go through the self checkout lane at Tom Thumb.....there is no limit and will ring up under the sale price......let's keep this between just you and me, okay?

I picked up (not that I needed it since the deep freeze is full) a beautiful 9 pound choice at Albertsons yesterday. I can never pass up the tiny ones if they look nice since I can fit them on the Kamado. This ling was unreal though... almost no plug (you would almost call it a full trim) and perfect thickness through the flat. It helps to make friends with the butcher. I was in Friday, and they were out of anything under 13 lbs. He told me to come back Saturday since there was a truck coming in Friday night, and he had this one set aside for me.

Might have to stop by one of those tomorrow. I want to do a brisket or two for the fourth, it's what the founding fathers would want.

I stopped by yesterday and they were sold out. Got a rain check though good for 30 days. Going back today. Either they will have more or I'll get a second rain check.

Back