Fear the Walking Dead cook! Live!

Blythewood BBQ'er

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Wifey and I are big zombie fans,so for tonight's premier of the new spin off of the best show on tv I decided to make a special meal. Also I got beat up all week at work so time to spoil myself. Loaded up the Akorn with some fresh lump and 2 hunks of mesquite. Have it slowly climbing up to 225-250 range. Bought a choice ny strip roast and rubbed it down with Worcestershire sauce and good old Bovine Bold. Placed it back in the fridge til the Akorn gets right.

Last edited:
We are finally getting a little a rain. It's been quite for 2 weeks now. Not much, but enough to keep things calm.

Thanks brother, I appreciate that. Very sad! We've got folks that's been out west, on their way, and some leaving this week. It's bad out there!

Dinner is served! For the diffuser I'm using what wal mart calls a pizza crisper with 3/4 holes drilled around the outside going inside. How you doing with your's? Getting use to it yet?

Phenomenal looking meal! I was thinking of trying the diffuser from my mini which is the steam pan from the pot. Seems like it would work based on your use of the pizza pan.

The squeeze butter on the lobster is a cool idea.

Back