A BBQ Brethren Event Sept 21, 2014 Hicksville, NY Fire Dept

what fun this was. the peoples choice ribs was great, with our votes going to Babylon Grill Billies and Dawg Pound Smokin Q.
Wish the island would have more fun events like this.

You are in luck! There will be a similar event on Oct. 11/12 at the Pennysaver Amphitheater.

Eric

We had a great time yesterday and met more incredible people!!! Thank you Sal for helping us with whatever questions we had! I enjoyed every minute of the day, well except the part where the rain dropped the smoker 50 degrees... Met Eric and Willie, and even saw Santa. I love this circuit, best people in the world!!! Thank you for the Committee's Choice award. Proud to be a part of this event!!! Peace, love and BBQ!

Any results yet? Who took GC/RGC?

wish I could have made it down, but the family got together for my sons birthday....congrats to the winners.. whoever you are! :)

[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Babylon Grill Billies[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Smoken Barrel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Shake N Bake BBQ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Long Island Pig Congress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Road Runner BBQ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Grim Reaper Smokers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Dawg Pound Smokin Q[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]RxCellent Q[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Devone Heat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Kiss My Brisket[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]House of Hare[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Rub My Meat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Rollin Grill BBQ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]S&S Smokers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Jimmys Smokin Hawg[/FONT]

That formatted a bit wonky. That's the overall results. I don't have info on the People's Choice.

Eric

one of these years they will get my team name correct!
Jimmy's Smokin' Hangout! Don't matter though... Still have great friends and a great community!

Congrats to Babylon Grill Billies on GC, Smoken Barrel on the RC and to all the teams that walked.

Congrats to Babylon Grill Billies (GC) and Smoken Barrel (RGC) and all the teams that braved the rain with me to compete.

Dawg Pound Smokin' Q

Congrats to all that walked.

And THANK YOU to the Hicksville Hose Co 4 for putting on a good event.

Does anyone know the final team results of the people's choice? I would like to see where we ranked this year in comparison to last year...

Back