• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Got my Backwoods Fatboy! Detailed Cart build pics and PRON

Just some good shots on the inside, the space it has too. Im in canada and the closest place to look at one is 2000 miles away. Im also thinking a G2 party. The dealer recommended this cooker though.
Let me know if you have any questions around dimensions or anything
Standard size baking tray for reference- fits perfect in the smoker
20130306_171332_zps4c112271.jpg

20130306_171424_zpsb233a44d.jpg

Spraypaint can for height ref.
20130306_171525_zps90784273.jpg

Waterpan depth
20130306_171617_zps9110923b.jpg

The most important part of the build, I don't see ... where'd the bottle opener go?
I agree- def. the most important part of the build! Its on the left corner of the shelf. Im left handed,so will make it even easier to pop a few!

20130306_171706_zpsd54e06c6.jpg

Cart looks great!

My Fatboy just arrived today and I'm laying out my version of a cart. Do you happen to have detailed measurements on the mounting points on the bottom? Not really wanting to flip this thing over to measure it.

Cart looks great!

My Fatboy just arrived today and I'm laying out my version of a cart. Do you happen to have detailed measurements on the mounting points on the bottom? Not really wanting to flip this thing over to measure it.
Congrats on the smoker- you'll love it!
I do not have the measurements. It's actually really easy to flip it on its side. Just be sure to have something for it to rest on before flipping it over.

I built the cart- then layed it on its side- matched it up with the smoker-bolt it it down then flipped the whole thing over. Easier than picking up the whole smoker to put on the cart.

Awesome cooker - just need to swap out the bottle opener.
http://www.thebropener.com/
:thumb:
Hah, thats a cool concept- too much work lol. Plus- with a name like that, I would have to trade my boots and Wranglers for sandles ,shorts and a polo! haha.:p

Congrats on the smoker- you'll love it!
I do not have the measurements. It's actually really easy to flip it on its side. Just be sure to have something for it to rest on before flipping it over.

I built the cart- then layed it on its side- matched it up with the smoker-bolt it it down then flipped the whole thing over. Easier than picking up the whole smoker to put on the cart.

Thanks for the info.

And best of luck to you at the competition!

Back