Who is up late or early Smokin’?

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We just got the new Backwoods Competitor unloaded a few hours ago and we have her burning the oils and stuff off to get ready to cook in a few hours.
We are going to put a brisket, some pork butts, ribs and bbq beans in for my little girl’s birthday party.

wow nice rig, I'm just gettin ready to go to bed after my all night and day smokin adventure, 4 hrs. of sleep sucks. Happy b-day to little miss shiz-net.

awesome! I'll be smoking all night next weekend. I'll be smoking on my smoker, my charcoal grill and a gas grill!

I'm up but not cooking... its only 8:35 here...

I like the idea though... "Hey honey we need to buy a new smoker for the birthday party!":p

I AM!!! Just now put a brisket and 2 pork butts on the WSM. Sitting on the back patio, listening to Pearl Jam (Black) and drinking a Sam Adams Bostonian Lager and smoking a Montecristo #3 from '07.

The DigiQ is set to 225 and the temp is 210 and rising at this very moment.

Happy Birthday to the little one. Competitor huh. It must be nice. Great score. Where are the pics? I'm going to get started on 2 butts in a couple of hours on my new UDS.

Happy Birthday to the little one. Competitor huh. It must be nice. Great score. Where are the pics? I'm going to get started on 2 butts in a couple of hours on my new UDS.

I took some but they look like crap at night, I will add some in with the PRON tonight.

I AM!!! Just now put a brisket and 2 pork butts on the WSM. Sitting on the back patio, listening to Pearl Jam (Black) and drinking a Sam Adams Bostonian Lager and smoking a Montecristo #3 from '07.

Ahh life is good, cool music, a good drink, a deck and a smoker :thumb:

Yessireee... WSM just hit 225 and it's holding steady (DigiQ was my 2nd smartest investment after the WSM... and no, I ain't on the take, just one happy mofo):thumb:

Just finish pullin' the 5 butts I spent all day on.

0331a.jpg

Now that sounds like a great plan. The Montecristo # 3 is one of my favorite smokes, especially after a trip to Toronto, if you know what I mean! I would opt for a Jack and Coke Zero as beverage of choice...

Now that sounds like a great plan. The Montecristo # 3 is one of my favorite smokes, especially after a trip to Toronto, if you know what I mean! I would opt for a Jack and Coke Zero as beverage of choice...

You ain't gotta go to Toronto to get the good stuff. This IS the age of the internet. :cool:

Never been a fan of liquor. Beer is my forte'.

Pot was my forte' in HS, but then I joined the military and THAT went the way of the Dodo.:becky:

You ain't gotta go to Toronto to get the good stuff. This IS the age of the internet. :cool:

Never been a fan of liquor. Beer is my forte'.

Pot was my forte' in HS, but then I joined the military and THAT went the way of the Dodo.:becky:

But I like Toronto, and a buddy makes frequent trips there for business and hooks me up.

Titty bar fan? Never been to Toronto, but I hear those bars are the shizzle. LOL!

I'll be up for a few hours more... it's just 7pm here. I see it's 3:45 am Eastern US time and you're green light is still on Shiz!

Must be a monster cook you're doing!

Good luck with the new unit.

I'm currently in the middle if doing my "whole fish Throwdown"

Cheers!

Bill

We just got the new Backwoods Competitor unloaded a few hours ago and we have her burning the oils and stuff off to get ready to cook in a few hours.
We are going to put a brisket, some pork butts, ribs and bbq beans in for my little girl’s birthday party.

Congrats Shiz-Nit... :thumb: Put 2 briskets on @ 4. Enjoy your new toy.....

Back