I made a joke. Dont use listerine for bbq

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
In that wonderfully long Cattle Prod thread I joked with RonL about his success with Cattle Prod and our secret communication. I joked that it was Cattle Prod 50/50 with Listerine.
I got a private message asking me if that is the best mix.
Please dont mix Cattle Prod or anything with Listerine.

So only spritz the box with Binaca before turning it in? Will that be a sufficient balance of minty and beefy?

In that wonderfully long Cattle Prod thread I joked with RonL about his success with Cattle Prod and our secret communication. I joked that it was Cattle Prod 50/50 with Listerine.
I got a private message asking me if that is the best mix.
Please dont mix Cattle Prod or anything with Listerine.

Well that explains my brisket score this past weekend. Sure wish you'd said something Friday.

I found that scope works much better mixed directly in my sauce... minty fresh taste on the chicken. Kind of gives it a Greek/ Mediterranean flair.

3rd place in brisket last week end. I always err on the conservative side. I went with a 70/30 mix. Didn't want to seem like a copycat! Some of the judges said they thought maybe people were going with straight up Listerine.

I found that scope works much better mixed directly in my sauce... minty fresh taste on the chicken. Kind of gives it a Greek/ Mediterranean flair.

^^^^ THIS

I find that scope gives it the minty freshness without the harsh burn of Listerine. You know what they say, least offensive wins.

:thumb:

Back