Best BBQ trailer manufacturer

bruno994

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Currently in the market for a 8.5 x 20 trailer with porch. Who are the ones to talk to, especially down here in the South.

I was very impressed with the trailers the SouthernQ builds when I was at their shop.

Do lots of research and talk with current and past owners of trailers. Lots of questionable trailers out there...

Not sure, but I can tell you to be wary of cheap. Very easy to cut corners on trailers.

I just bought one from QSB Trailers, also known as Southern Q. So far I'm very pleased, I've just had it for a month and done one comp with it. I'll try to post some pics this week. Freedom is the trailer manufacturer.

I asked tons of teams here in Georgia before I ordered my trailer. Freedom makes a lot of the trailers around here. Most of the guys that had Freedom told me they were good, but not great. Good value, but had a lot of little issues. I ended up going with Horton Haulers based on recommendations from more than a few teams. Even Freedom guys who told me if they could do it again they would get Horton.

Also, a pit builder who makes custom trailers for BBQ teams sourced from Freedom told me Horton makes a very good product.

I'm on my second trailer from Aluminum Trailer Company, they're out of Nappanee Indiana. They build a quality trailer and their customer service is outstanding. I've toured their manufacturing plant several times and was very impressed with their production line. They will build a completely custom trailer to suit your needs.

I'm on my second trailer from Aluminum Trailer Company, they're out of Nappanee Indiana. They build a quality trailer and their customer service is outstanding. I've toured their manufacturing plant several times and was very impressed with their production line. They will build a completely custom trailer to suit your needs.

Be careful about getting too nice of a trailer. You will spend too much time in the lounge and forget to cook. Sorry Don, I couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, the ATC's are really nice.

seen your trailer in whiting. Very nice trailer for sure.

Back