logo

Standing in line for BBQ

Nice, but whats with the ketchup? :becky:

Is that the "select" you picked up the other day?

Yeah, but it has become "a thing". It's just another place to show off your skinny jeans and ironic tee shirts. At times the skinny jeans are ironic as well. :tsk:

Nice, but whats with the ketchup? :becky:

Is that the "select" you picked up the other day?

Stubbs Original- funny thing about my taste preferences. Hot off the smoker/ grill etc I like salt pepper or Nekkid. Reheated I prefer a non sweet sauce.

Yes- that is the select

Stubbs Original- funny thing about my taste preferences. Hot off the smoker/ grill etc I like salt pepper or Nekkid. Reheated I prefer a non sweet sauce.

Yes- that is the select

i do the same thing. left overs usually get sauced. just changes it up a little.

Well done, sir.

I'm too old and decrepit to stand in line, and don't have the skill set to cook like you do. I guess I'm doomed to eat Arby's.

Three things I never order when going out to eat Steaks, Burgers and BBQ. My wife doesn't like Fish so when going out to eat it's alway Gouper, Snapper, Amberjack or Mahi for me, if it's lunch an Oyster Po Boy.

A brisket sandwich maybe with some smoked sausage topped with cole slaw (or raw onion and pickle) and drizzled with stubbs is a wonderful thing.

Back