Discussion Thread -> "Classic Mutton and Fermented Yak Yogurt Pan Pizza with Plastic Figurines" Throwdown (Whackadoodle Thread *BE WARNED*)

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Discussion Thread -> "Classic Mutton and Fermented Yak Yogurt Pan Pizza with Plastic Figurines" Throwdown (Whackadoodle Thread *BE WARNED*)

Our new TD category is...

"Classic Mutton and Fermented Yak Yogurt Pan Pizza With Plastic Figurines
!"

finally-scanner.jpg

I thought this day would never come!

As chosen by some complete and total farking nutbag for his win in the "Vietnamese" Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

this is all buccaneers fault said:
New Category
New To You Pizza.
Must be a pan pizza cooked on a BBQ.
Must be a unique pizza to your culture. In other words, it may be a classic Mutton and Fermented Yak Yogurt that sells all over Mongolia that you can copy, but it must not be a pizza you can order withing your own borders!
There must be a little figurine in your entry shot, like a plastic soldier or a toy rhino or barbie or something. Let's have some fun!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/16 through Sunday 5/25.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 5/26

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

***This farking thread is farking stupid and shoudl be treated as such. Any seriousness or otherwise pretensious self importance will be considered with very little regard and/or great disdain. Should you choose to participate, this is the thread to just yap and chat and be general asshats. We don't want any farking quality in this thread whatsoever, at any cost.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the exact text that Bucc sent.

No joke.

It is his category. It is also unique and never done before.

If people can't be creative in their pizza, well, we don't want 'em.:becky:

Oh, and if you don't have a plastic figurine...

GET ONE!

They're not expensive.

Oh well, and there's a local pizzeria that will build you anything you ask for given enough lead time and providing the ingredients are both legal and available, so guess I'm out.

:rofl:

I'll have to really thing about this one...I guess I could use a cast iron skillet to cook it in.

We, the mod squad, had a quorum last night, and after much debate, including the idea of modifying the description to something simple like "Pan Pizza" so we'd get a ton of entries, we decided this morning that we would post this category EXACTLY as Buccaneer had described.

And that's the truth!

Personally, I think this is the most unique TD yet!

Folks have always been very creative with their entries and never afraid to push limits before.

I suspect this will be the best TD ever!:becky:

I love it. I just ordered some Yak yogurt from Amazon the other day.. Happy coincidence.

What is meant by "Pan pizza" ? We can't cook on the grate or on a stone? It has to be in a pan? Is that like a deep dish pan, or would a cookie sheet work?

I've never made a Dilly Bar Pizza before. I'm thinking this is the PERFECT opportunity. Plus, being a pan pizza and all, I can toss a whole bunch of them in there.

Topped with chocolate chips and sprinkles even.

:hungry:

We, the mod squad, had a quorum last night, and after much debate, including the idea of modifying the description to something simple like "Pan Pizza" so we'd get a ton of entries, we decided this morning that we would post this category EXACTLY as Buccaneer had described.

And that's the truth!

Gotcha. We're on our own.. I'll get out my Farkwaffler translator (I had to buy it to talk to buccs in the first place)

Ok, maybe my brain is being underclocked today. Since I am an American, I cannot use a pizza that can be purchased in America. The pizza must be a pan style which pretty much excludes cooking directly on a pizza stone. Correct?

What is throwing me off is the use of the word culture. Does that mean ancestry which, in my case, would mean that I would have to do a Irish, German, or Italian specific pie?

For culture, that could be your heritage of course, or could just represent where you live.

The pizza you make must be unique and something you can not just simply order from a pizza joint in your area.

It must be a pan pizza. If you don't know what pan pizza is, then you probably shouldn't bother entering in the first place, and should instead go try some farking pizza for once in your life.

Finally, your entry shot must include a plastic figurine. Similar to how so many include a beer in their entry shot, except in this case the item is a plastic figurine.

Back