You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

No worries! The Texas BBQ Brethren Bash is rain or shine!!
With the large pavilion there is plenty of room under roof.

2017-11-11-010.jpg

Last year we had the smokers pretty much next to the pavilion.

2017-11-11-031.jpg

And we can get closer if we need to.
Are you ready for the Bash? :mrgreen:

Only problem will be the ground being too Soft to pull the smokers in after PJTexas tears their fence out again.............:twitch:
Don’t wanna get a truck stuck or rut up the place.........

Only problem will be the ground being too Soft to pull the smokers in after PJTexas tears their fence out again.............:twitch:
Don’t wanna get a truck stuck or rut up the place.........
We backed them down the sidewalk by hand the first year. May have to do that again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's Texas... weather forecast already changed.
e7fef4f1c9849d52b9d0722662d0cc50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amen Paul. When I was in bootcamp in the USAF in San Antonio Got to see it first hand. A local told me, "There's nothing between Texas and the North Pole except a barbwire fence". :laugh:

Shelly and I are getting ready for a SuckleBusters Cook at Mott's Hardware / TKC (Texas Knives & Collectibles) in Spurger TX.
They are hosting The "Case Generation XX Event" this Saturday.
Once we get back to Prosper we will start on prepping for the Bash!
Going to be a busy week ahead. :mrgreen:

Went for my last treatment in latest series of cancer treatment and they wouldn't do it today because of an infection. Started on antibiotics and treatment scheduled for next Friday. So I won't be attending the bash next week. Really bummed about this and can't even drown my sorrows because of the antibiotics.

Went for my last treatment in latest series of cancer treatment and they wouldn't do it today because of an infection. Started on antibiotics and treatment scheduled for next Friday. So I won't be attending the bash next week. Really bummed about this and can't even drown my sorrows because of the antibiotics.

That Sucks.......

Man, that really sucks. Just stop taking the antibiotics, so you still have the infection next week. No treatment. Bash. Woohoo.

Seriously, that sucks and i'm sorry. God bless you with comfort, strength, and healing!

Man, that really sucks. Just stop taking the antibiotics, so you still have the infection next week. No treatment. Bash. Woohoo.

Funny ya say that. My wife gave me "the look" and said "I know that you're about to ask about skipping another week and the answer is no". She's also the one that said no drinks when I said "guess it's a bourbon kinda night".

Back