• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Grilling on Weber Q for Work (W/Pron)

1_T_Scot

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I was surprised by how much food can be grilled on the Weber Q (I'll take credit for making sure I organized the order an organization of the meat) anyway our sales dept bought "The best grill money can buy!" Gasser weber Q.
IMHO it is a nice PORTABLE grill. It is nothing like my LBGE but it is more portable propane powered. A good fit for the sales department since they move it and only use it a few times a year (I think I use it more and I'm service not sales).

On to the Pron keep in mind this was for 5 guys. No shrimp left! 10-15 wings left a couple brats.

WeberQ1.jpg

WeberQ2.jpg

WeberQ3.jpg

All in all the Weber Q did the job a good time was had by all (I think anyway).

Thanks All.

Think I might look around for one of these Weber Q's. Nice for something quick or if I run out of Charcoal.

Looks good!! Used our Q for dinner tonight...much better than stovetop and conventional oven. Great for shorter, no hassle, weeknight dinners!

Way to adapt and get the food out. It looks like a good meal for 5.

Nice Spread!.... I also have one..... Great Portables..... :thumb:

Very nice!!! The Q's do the job very well. Looks like the Dept. ate very well. I'd hit a plate!

bob

I have had a baby q for years and love it. i do need to replace the grate when i can find one

That is what my FIL uses for tailgating when I have gone with him. Seems to work pretty well.

Back