Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kansas Winter Q - Feb.12/13 - Great Bend,Ks

G

GratefulSmoker

Who all is going to be in Great Bend, Kansas for Winter Q? The New Pigs On The Block will be there......Sounds like a great comp!

Has anyone gotten a confirmation on this yet? I haven't and emailed Kent on changing our power option and haven't gotten a response.

Slabs are in. Letting everyone know....Kent with some help from his friends will be providing eggs and bacon for breakfast Saturday morning. Everyone needs to bring a breakfast item for a potluck. Cheesy taters, whatever....just bring a half pan full of something good!

Slabs are in. Letting everyone know....Kent with some help from his friends will be providing eggs and bacon for breakfast Saturday morning. Everyone needs to bring a breakfast item for a potluck. Cheesy taters, whatever....just bring a half pan full of something good!

Since I'm portion controlled, can I just bring a ramekin of something?

We will be heading down there if the weather cooperates. Looking forward to getting started again!

It's not going to work out for us to be there this year, wish it was. We had a great time last year, even though it was windy and 13 degrees on Saturday morning,,,,,,,You all have fun! and if it gets that cold this year,,be sure to keep the lids on your coolers closed so your stuff don't freeze,,,,,,,,,,

Friday morning we'll leave. Have lunch ready for us, will ya??? Filet Mignon, bottle of red wine....we KNOW you can make that!

Friday morning we'll leave. Have lunch ready for us, will ya??? Filet Mignon, bottle of red wine....we KNOW you can make that!

I'm going to Kelly's for lunch. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Great Bend... eat prime rib at 4 Legs Up.

I'm going to Kelly's for lunch. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Great Bend... eat prime rib at 4 Legs Up.

You getting a special? Menu says Sat. Night ONLY for the prime rib?:icon_frow Get a gallon of Mac & Cheese bites to go. You'll be very popular:p:mrgreen:

Back