Discussion Thread ->"Caribbean Roadside Shack!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Our new TD category is..."Caribbean Roadside Shack!"

attachment.php

This was pcshrews winning entry in the 2014 "Jamaican Jerk Cook-Off" TD

As chosen by Stingerhook for winning the "Bring on the Heat!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING
Stingerhook said:
Any type of Caribbean cooking counts.
Traditional Throwdown rules apply.
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/30 through the entry submission deadline of 12pm (NOON), Central US Time on Monday 11/09/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 11/09/15

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! I've been looking for an excuse to put some jerk something together.

This could prove to be quite a jerk off.

:mrgreen:

Caribbean Roadside Shack of the future. Caribbean? El-Aurian? Coincidence? I think not!

Fresh off the Chocolate TD, I'm excited to try my hand at some Caribbean flavors in this TD! These throwdowns give me just the excuse to fire up the cooker (to my wife's dismay...at least she gets to eat the fruits of my labor!)

Back