Lang Model 48 Pron?

thunter

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I ordered a Lang Model 48 Patio, and it will be ready in a few weeks. In great expectation of my new beloved, I was wondering if any of you Lang-ineers out there wouldn't mind sharing some pron of your Lang at work - specifically Lang 48, but any Lang will do! Show me your stuff Brethren! I want to see what I'm in store for! :biggrin1:

Congrats! You'll enjoy it for sure. If you do Facebook there is a Lang Smoker Owners group. Lot s of good advice specific to the Lang. Now here's your pron!!

yc2Vo99l.jpg

qii8i8Hl.jpg

Jrddy3gl.jpg

3xxGs9sl.jpg

DKKouYkl.jpg

Mr4PF0Tl.jpg

DQy0TvWl.jpg

Stlsportster, thanks for the Facebook tip and the pron! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, I'm drooling all over my keyboard! :-D

Last edited:
I also just ordered a 48" deluxe on a trailer. Should be all set by first week in September.
I'll be driving down from CT to pick it up and towing it home. I wonder, if you can smoke ribs while driving up the highway! LOL

Stlsportster,

The smoke ring on dem brontosaurus ribs is outta control. Nice capture. The Lang is one helluva cooker. As I wrote in a different thread, when I win the Powerball, it's gonna be D) all of the above with cookers!!

Too bad you just ordered one. This is one for sale in Illinois for $2000. Check out the for sale part of the brethern

Yeah, I know I could have gotten one used, but I want my first Lang to be a new one. :)

Yeah, I know I could have gotten one used, but I want my first Lang to be a new one. :)

Congrats on a sweet cooker.

You are going to be setup nicely with that beast.:thumb:

I'll be driving down from CT to pick it up and towing it home. I wonder, if you can smoke ribs while driving up the highway! LOL

The guy from Pecan Lodge here in Dallas did that when he was first starting out. He didn't know he was a hazard on wheels but that's how he was advertising his services. Who needs music like the ice cream man when you have thin blue smoke??

The guy from Pecan Lodge here in Dallas did that when he was first starting out. He didn't know he was a hazard on wheels but that's how he was advertising his services. Who needs music like the ice cream man when you have thin blue smoke??

You're not kidding! In those days he was selling at the Dallas Farmer's Market and the thin blue smoke definitely made me follow my nose to where he parked his smoker next to Shed #1!

It would be fun to have smoked ribs at a service stop on the highway. Hmm, maybe I can sell some BBQ to pay for the trip! lol

Back