Stupid Assassin Grill

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Ever since one of you Farkers asked about one a week or 2 ago I keep thinking about one, looking at website, pics ..........Daydreaming..... Planning Cooks.......only $600!........... I could smoke on that thing........Get the Shiny Blue Door........ Or Texas Burnt Orange...........:loco:

http://www.assassin-smokers.com/charcoal-grills.html

Last edited:
Nice looking grill for the money....I think you would be happier with a "crimson tide" color. :razz:

Best in Baylor Gold and Green or TCU Purple and White. Steaks taste better that way.

Well that just ruined my night as I why don't I have one!?

if the Brethren chipped in and bought me one I PROMISE to do many and frequent updates and reviews!!!!!!!!! i'd even take requests of what to cook in it. :mrgreen:

Usually there are about 1600 people looking at this forum so all you need to do is convince 500 or 600 people to give you a buck :)

I was thinking about the Assassin grill a couple of weeks ago. Assassin quoted me $500 for the grill, even when the website got a $600 price tag. But I got to wait until my Humphrey smoker arrive before buying a new grill. Lately I've been looking more toward the Yoder Smokers Adjustable Charcoal Grill 24" x 48" for $1999.

But for $500 the Assassin grill is a good deal. If I bought the Assassin grill, I would go Blue with the wood trim. Wood trim is included with the price. It took Assassin 2 weeks to get back to me, after I sent them an email.

Attachments

• yoder-smokers-24-48-adjustable-charcoal-grill-closed_large.jpg
    yoder-smokers-24-48-adjustable-charcoal-grill-closed_large.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,012
  • yoder-smokers-24-48-adjustable-charcoal-grill-open_large.jpg
    yoder-smokers-24-48-adjustable-charcoal-grill-open_large.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 10915659_783780435030147_8942627874309193281_o.jpg
    10915659_783780435030147_8942627874309193281_o.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,009
Im gonna end up with one. Standard size with cart and UT Burnt Orange......now I just gotta find some $.....

Im gonna end up with one. Standard size with cart and UT Burnt Orange......now I just gotta find some $.....

GoFundMe...I would give $5 bucks. Don't know if it would help because the next week you would be drooling over a different cooker. I think you may have a problem.:loco:

GoFundMe...I would give $5 bucks. Don't know if it would help because the next week you would be drooling over a different cooker. I think you may have a problem.:loco:

I have only Had 12 Smokers - all Cheapos (most DIY or Fixer Uppers) till BoomShuckaLucka.......I only have 5 right now........."Mr Pot Calling the Kettle Black"....... :shock: :mrgreen:

Don't get me wrong as the 2 kettles work like clock work but it takes 2 to cook dinner for a family of 4. Yes I cook everything on the grills. My gasser is shelled and haven't bought propane since last September.

Price point wise this is on my radar pending shipping cost and construction quality. Comparable to weber gasser from $500 to $999 (SS).

Need to see more inside pics and details on thickness etc...

Back