Separated from family for a while, got a little pick me up from a little smoking

You mean you only smoke when your wife is out of town? Scandalous! :p

A co-pastor at my church in Orlando is moving to Missouri in the next week or so. He'll be in a tiny town between STL and KC though. Prayers for a smooth transition for you and the family. Moving is not easy!

You mean you only smoke when your wife is out of town? Scandalous! :p

A co-pastor at my church in Orlando is moving to Missouri in the next week or so. He'll be in a tiny town between STL and KC though. Prayers for a smooth transition for you and the family. Moving is not easy!

No, just different....

Thats nice country up there in Denver. I had a client that got me to Denver twice a year for a bunch of years, they have a large distribution center over there. Good company and good people.
Good luck

No, just different....

Welcome to Pennsylvania, The Keystone State.

I certainly can relate to your situation. My wife works a summer job in the Catskill Mountains area in NYS. Our daughter goes with her so I am alone for the better part of 9 weeks. We are always together on weekends, however often we are not home and there is no BBQ. Summer weeknight BBQ is not the same without a loved one to share it with. I share in that feeling with you.

It'll be over before you know it and when you regroup, it will be the greatest feeling. That is something to look forward to.

And you have all of us!:thumb:

Wishing you God's grace in your new church and to a safe family reunion in September. Shoulders look s really nice. Pax Vobiscum.

Back