Breeo Fire Pits

Does anyone have any experience with these smokeless fire pits?
http://breeollc.com/double-flame/#ordernow

Looks like an advanced version of the flame genie. Mine was designed for pellets, but works much better with wood. For a small pit, it puts out serious heat and flame. Your link looks pretty nice.

TQYvhAf.jpg

Thanks for posting this... I was looking for a good portable campfire unit!

I like it!

hVRM8Ovl.png

It appears that these might be fairly new (March 17) so might be tough finding someone that has one...

I have a Solo Stove Bonfire I bought during their kickstarter, it works great. I need to use it more. That being said, I do like the ability to add the grate on the Breeo version.

vicdog, did you get one yet?

I mentioned this to my wife... "we just got a fire pit"
Ya, but that was a cheap pos... "it's brand new"
Ya, but the fire grate is already dust after 3 fires :shock: ... "send me a pic, oh I like the adjustable cooking grate!"
:-D
"your bday is coming up, do you want it?"

I love my wife! :thumb:

They're on Amazon; same price as their site... I thought my wife would talk me off the ledge, she pushed me instead! :clap:

$450 seems a bit pricey... they're in the cart but I'm hesitant to push the button for some reason.

After doing a bit more research, it's not out of line for a quality fire pit w/cooking grate. I need portable, not cheap. It's got great reviews on Amazon and compared to the other fire pits like this (2nd combustion), seems like it's the biggest/portable one. I think I'm going to push the button... :blah:

I haven't gotten one yet. Trying to justify it. It's almost 100 here today. Maybe this winter.

Ya, we're going on a trip in a few weeks so I just ordered it so we could take it w/us... :grin:

I have a double flame fire pit which seems very similar. Worked well but it rusted first rain.

It very heavy duty though.

Back