Make Your Voice Known! Should We Extend the TD Deadline to Noon on Monday?

Should We Extend the Submission of TD Entries to Noon Central on Monday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
It has come to our attention that we consider extending the deadline for entering Throwdowns to noon Central on Monday, vs 6am Central.

After a long quorum, as well as a living sacrifice which was submitted to the fiery volcano this morning, we have been given instructions to allow you to decide!

arenal-volcano.jpg

I would like to point out that the results of this poll will be final, so please vote early, and often! :thumb:

Thinking about it, you have 10 days to get an entry in covering 2 weekends. In retrospect my photos would not load last night and getting it done before 6:00 CST was not an option. Sooooooooooooo I almost missed the deadline on a meal I thought of late Sunday afternoon. How many times have folks missed the deadline or it this just a unique occurrence? As far as the "I don't give a FARk" option.....I'm with the pickle.............:thumb:

i don't really care, but i voted to extend it. My thought on that is to give the west coasters till 9am their time. but then again this site has world wide reach so i don't know how the forum could accomodate everyone in every time zone.

I think extending to noon on Monday for submission is good because 1) the polls also close on Monday, and 2) I think alot of entries are the results of a Sunday dinner, and that gives people time to prepare their visual entries. :-D

I need more time to steal copyrighted material from other sources, thank you.

I see you guys are getting tired of hearing me bitch. Thank you. :-D

To those who don't care either way. Do me a favor and vote yes, we all lead busy lives and squeezing in and entry to a crazy bbq competition happens to be fun for some of us crazy farkers and we would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the support.

I think extending to noon on Monday for submission is good because 1) the polls also close on Monday, and 2) I think alot of entries are the results of a Sunday dinner, and that gives people time to prepare their visual entries. :-D

It used to be midnight, but we extended it to 6am to give folks who cook on Sunday a chance to post their pictures.

BTW, Assuming that the poll goes up on Monday the polls will still close on Monday. They run for 7 days from whenever I click the submit button.

As far as my comment about the "I don't give a fark" option, it doesn't matter to me which is chosen. It's up to all of you.

To those who don't care either way. Do me a favor and vote yes, we all lead busy lives and squeezing in and entry to a crazy bbq competition happens to be fun for some of us crazy farkers and we would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the support.

Still farking mad about the maple syrup..............:tsk:

:becky:

I have to get my butt off to work Monday mornings so if I choose to enter a Sunday cook, I know I gotta have it in that night. Every TD has at least two Sundays - Cook your entry on the first Sunday.

Really I could care less as long as it's the same for all. Just find it funny the wrong coast is complaining :p

I have to get my butt off to work Monday mornings

Really.................REALLY.............you have to go to work on Monday Morning...............Well welcome to da club farker............next he'll want replacement refs................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :tsk:

I voted Yea because I can't help but wonder if Guerry had more time would he have tossed his salad on the grill. :becky:

To cook or not to cook that is the question and sometimes life does get in the way with the early deadline becoming the deciding factor.

Thanks for the support.

I vote yes for fingerlickin' so he does not have to read syrup labels in the dark. :cool:

I have to get my butt off to work Monday mornings so if I choose to enter a Sunday cook, I know I gotta have it in that night. Every TD has at least two Sundays - Cook your entry on the first Sunday.

Really I could care less as long as it's the same for all. Just find it funny the wrong coast is complaining :p

I hear ya about the Sunday thing, but it does seem like most of us somehow find the time to fark off here on Mondays (and Tues-Fri mostly during work hours) because on the weekends we actually spend time doing fun stuff like cooking and hanging with the family.

Besides, I'm just looking out for my west coast brothers best interest. :biggrin1:

Still farking mad about the maple syrup..............:tsk:

:becky:

I vote yes for fingerlickin' so he does not have to read syrup labels in the dark. :cool:

Thanks guys...and I finally had maple syrup all erased from my memory.

Here we go again!

4+FlashThingy.jpg

Sure, extend it just a bit......people get busy cooking & even taking pics (& cleaning UP, Guerry)......getting thru it all & assembled, fixed up, stolen copywrited stuff, in & presented, may present a small problem here & there for some......besides, the poll seems to come up @ noon anyways......make the deadline 11 & put up the stuff @ noon or one maybe..................

(Sent by tapping out talk with my middle finger, which FingerLickin' does not have......from the incorrect Left Coast....:wink:)

I voted for RonL :heh:

and I was going to say sumthin witty but I forgot

Oh yeah we don't need anymore rule changes.............................farking special rules :pout:

Back