Discussion Thread -> "Whole Chicken!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"wHole Chicken!
"

thirdeye.jpg

This was thirdeye's winning entry in the 2009 "Chicken Throwdown"!
As chosen by Charred Apron for his creative win in the "Peculiar Pedigree Pan Pizza" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

CharredApron said:
My TD Choice:
Whole Chicken! You must cook a whole chicken. It is acceptable to part it out but the final pic has to include the whole chicken. You can submit thighs, breast, and wings but the whole bird must be submitted in total. There must be at a minimum 2 legs, 2, thighs, 2 wings, & 2 half breasts. You can cook it whole if you like, or cut it up into fryer parts if you like. But the presentation must include the sum of all the cut pieces at least! You can cook ten birds if you are so inclined. My intent is not to have entries of one cut of chicken like KCBS style thighs, I want to see a whole bird represented.
:mrgreen:

Wow. That's a lot of wholes! :blabla:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/6 through Sunday 6/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 6/16

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
This whole needs a poll!!!!!

Boo. Hiss, even.

Hugs and kisses,
Snaggle Chook

I love chicken holes! But, do I have to cook 8 chicken holes to qualify?

Oooh! I'm Wattles Eggplanter!

:biggrin1::clap2::thumb::whoo::whoo::hail::bounce::love::dancer:

I'm Cooper Coupedeville.

Or you can call me Lilly. Or you can call me roo. But you doesn't have to call me Mister Chicken.

Back