Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
............come on over here and sit on my lap young man. Now have you been a good boy this year?

And peeps replied...................

"Well, young peeps, you are doing a good job of waiting for the Brethren hats, but as far as guarding the Cabo, you've already opened three!"

Then Bigabyte says…...

… because my hands are slippery from handling Guerry's meat package, it being bacon and all. Bigabyte comes to the table with a sling full of limes and…..

Not to spoil all the fun, especially since this is pretty funny and stuff, but what the fark does all this have to do with the OP???

AND

Why is this in the "Competition" section instead of "The Wood Pile" or "QTalk"???

I thought that the MODERATORS frowned on this type of stuff - on threads that started out legitimately.

Agreed Tom.

Now back to the original purpose of this thread...

hello-mcfly1.jpg

... where's my hat?

Im sure the mods have better things to do than police trolls in a year and a half old hat poll thats on page 20. I heard they dont look after page three, if we're ever gonna get get away with posting booby pics this is it.

I see, precisely, the coorellation of the OP and the newer posts...just gotta use your whackadoodlery. It began in the Comp section, as the people asking for them were those of us competing.

Whackadoodlry is the only way we've been able to keep this thread alive. I just pulled it back from being dormant because there are Brethren that really want a hat, for competing or otherwise, the poll above makes that clear. Updates on this thread are not enough to keep it from going dormant and as far as I can tell the posts in this thread are not in the way of anybody's serious discussion about their last or upcoming competition. But okay, we are wrong and I apologise for myself and everyone else.

Now…. how do you suggest this thread stay alive without posts?

Perhaps an on topic Christmas carol is in order.

Silent hat, holy hat!
All is calm, all is bright.
Round yon Virgin, MOINKs and pig candy.
Holy brisket so tender and mild,
Sleep in smokey peace,
Smoke in succulent peace

Silent hat, holy hat!
Shepherds quake at the sight of my head.
Glories stream from smokers afar
Heavenly ribs sing Alleluia,
BBQ the Savior is born!
BBQ the Savior is born

Silent hat, holy hat!
Where is my hat
I am having a bad hair life
I am having a bad hair life

Back