Wings - Couldn't Help Myself - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
What a Sunday!

Why can I awake before 0700 on a weekend and not be grumpy, but do it with an alarm during the week and I'm a grumpy bear!?

Probably b/c I could get coffee and watch Netflix's Chef's Table (end of Ivan Ramen episode, and finish the Berlin episode).

Continuing to enjoy this amazing Vortex from an incredibly kind soul among the Brethren.

Got in the kitchen, and started working while CINCHOUSE went for a massage (Hey, she does the "heavy lifting" around here... gotta take care of Momma!).

Munchkin loved and devoured the ground beef leftovers from my attempt at using Shin Ram Yun as a basis for TanTanMen... Remind me sometime to post about that - it can be done!

2017-02-19%2014.13.49_zpsw5heslte.jpg

Made a batch of ABTs and cooked them for 15 minutes :)shocked:) - What!? Seriously!? They were perfect.

2017-02-19%2016.27.47_zpstfe8kuyn.jpg

Meanwhile, Momma decided to whip up some Jamaican Jerk sauce, and I wanted some Thai Red Curry on my wings.

2017-02-19%2014.40.26_zpszsqgfq6o.jpg

Dry rubbed the Jamaican Jerk wings, and just S & P'd the Thai wings. - Munchkin destroyed a chicken leg with Oakridge Secret Weapon.

2017-02-19%2017.30.42_zpsspyrvmod.jpg

Impressively, the Vortex'd wings held up well when sauced.

Thai Red Curry:
2017-02-19%2018.38.47_zpso919w9fd.jpg

"Hell Hath No Fury" (Like a Woman Scorned) - aka, "Momma's Jamaican Jerk"
2017-02-19%2018.39.35_zps8zhpppts.jpg

Here's Momma's plate... including the shaved chicken leg from Oakridge (L).
2017-02-19%2018.47.27_zpsf9oltteb.jpg

Thanks for putting up with yet another Chicken Wings post from "old Shadow." I can't help myself.

Y'all take care and enjoy the long weekend.

This freedom isn't free... Pause a moment, when able... if you'd be so kind.

Kind regards from East Bumblefark.
Shadow

Abt's and Wings look great, the Vortex is really making me want to get a kettle again.

Wow! It all looks killer, Marc. Not sure which I'd hit first.
Your helper is an absolute cutie too! :grin:

Nice work Marc! BTW I found the 505 green chili here and can't wait to use it. Will report on it after we eat all of the home made green chili I made last weekend! Your daughter is a cutie. Watch out!

I hear ya! My wife bought "me" a Roku and now I am binge watching those programs.

Wings look killer!

I'll never get tired of your wings cooks or pictures of the cute little one!

The Vortex is the bees knees for sure. Your wings always have me drooling.

Last edited:
I always say, if you got enough meat, veggies ain't needed. :mrgreen:

Great looking cook and cute little future assistant...

Thanks again for your service...

Back