Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ribberfest 2015 / Aug. 21-22 Madison IN

...Dave

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
http://www.madisonribberfest.com/

Kind of new here and not sure if i have the right to post this thread, but anyways im going to my 1st ever BBQ festival (just as a spectator).

would like to stop by and visit brethren pits to say hi as im meandering around.

so if you will be there as part of a bbq team, or like me just as a fan of bbq and music please chime in. thanks ...Dave

Madison Ribberfest .. Aug 21,22

Anyone coming to Madison, Indiana to the Ribberfest please stop by the Operation BBQ Relief Booth. Back in 2012 we were set up 25 miles from there in Marysville, Indiana after the Tornados. 65 teams in the pro competing. Also they have a big Backyard comp. music both days.

thanks, i got a $10 food coupon that came with my prepaid entrance fee, ill save it for your pit :-D

just curious, and bare in mind i only got a few cooks on a wsm, but i seen they have a backyard blast comp for us "little people", and its only $25 to enter, what do you think my odds are of doing everything but brisket and not finishing dead last in each category?

Roger,
Hope all is well, we won't be making that one and missed you this year at Kettering. Keep up the good work!

I won't be cooking. Backyard is a good place to start

but whats it really like? are they just regular people using family recipes or are they really wolves in sheeps clothing with culinary degrees and alot of experience with comp bbq? i got only 3 weeks to get some kind of prototype sauce and rub created.

but whats it really like? are they just regular people using family recipes or are they really wolves in sheeps clothing with culinary degrees and alot of experience with comp bbq? i got only 3 weeks to get some kind of prototype sauce and rub created.

Come check it out go around and talk to people. This site has a lot in search area. Then join in you have a lot of comps around southern In. Each year.

We'll be there for sure.

We love that contest. Always a great time and a great venue.
The folks at Madison do it up right for sure.

<--------------- Look for THAT banner. Stop by and say HI. :becky:

This will be our first time doing this contest. Looking forward to it!

Dave, from what we've seen wandering the backyard, it is just that, a backyard comp. There are quite a few family teams and area teams who have come every year and do well, and everyone seems to have a blast! It's a great comp and festival in a beautiful friendly town, you'll love it!

Dave, from what we've seen wandering the backyard, it is just that, a backyard comp. There are quite a few family teams and area teams who have come every year and do well, and everyone seems to have a blast! It's a great comp and festival in a beautiful friendly town, you'll love it!

Stop by the Operation BBQ Relief Booth and say hi.

Back