Anyone Have a Myron M MMS-48 or 60?

Lobsterbake

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Looking for feedback from anyone that has a Myron Mixon MMS-48 or 60 and how they like it? Looking for a smoker and haven't seen one of the MMS in person so want to get some feedback.

Thanks,

Mark

I've got a 60. I've had it for about a year and a half. This is my first smoker and it has worked out pretty well. I also compete with it and the only draw back is the need for extra attention at certain times when the meats are coming on and off in rapid succession. You really have to keep your eye on the fire. The cooker keeps a good steady temp when you learn it and how to manage your fire. If you have any particular questions, let me know.

I don't have one, but when I went to his school I really want a MMS60. It looks to be a perfect size for what I do. They are well made. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Looking for feedback from anyone that has a Myron Mixon MMS-48 or 60 and how they like it? Looking for a smoker and haven't seen one of the MMS in person so want to get some feedback.

Thanks,

Mark
I told my wife that one of Myron's smokers would make an excellent Christmas present :clap2:................................Wanna take a guess at the response i got from her:doh:.
Il'l be watching this post, down the road I would like to purchase one:p:-D:thumb:

I saw Myron's water cookers for the first time today at the Bass Pro Shop Pyramid here in Memphis, and I was blown away by the quality. These things are built like a tank. Frankly, I wasn't expecting much because that little red smoker/grill that he advertises on TV looks like a piece of junk.

I am a Backwoods fan, but I like how Myron's water cookers have shelves on the front and side and how all of the racks are at waist level and above. It seems more user friendly than the Backwoods design. Myron's smokers are definitely pricey, but the MMS-36 and MMS-48 look like ideal smokers for the backyard enthusiast.

I saw Myron's water cookers for the first time today at the Bass Pro Shop Pyramid here in Memphis, and I was blown away by the quality. These things are built like a tank. Frankly, I wasn't expecting much because that little red smoker/grill that he advertises on TV looks like a piece of junk.

I am a Backwoods fan, but I like how Myron's water cookers have shelves on the front and side and how all of the racks are at waist level and above. It seems more user friendly than the Backwoods design. Myron's smokers are definitely pricey, but the MMS-36 and MMS-48 look like ideal smokers for the backyard enthusiast.

My friends in Memphis told me they opened a Bass Pro Shops there. I work for AutoZone and travel to Memphis a few times each year. I'll be back there in a couple of months so I'll have to go check it out Myron's cookers. Thanks for the info!

My friends in Memphis told me they opened a Bass Pro Shops there. I work for AutoZone and travel to Memphis a few times each year. I'll be back there in a couple of months so I'll have to go check it out Myron's cookers. Thanks for the info!

The Bass Pro Pyramid is absolutely amazing. I have never seen anything like it. There is even a luxury hotel in the building.

Plan on spending at least a couple of hours there in order to see everything.

Back