Going to be a late but tasty night.

If you play your cards right, you can still be eating by 8pm

True. I honestly like to sit out on the back deck latenight and listen to the wildlife while enjoying som que with these two characters by my side.

Lookslike a great start.

Thanks. Looking forward to tonight.

Nice and looking forward to see the results.

That rub looks awesome. What are you using?

Nice and looking forward to see the results.

That rub looks awesome. What are you using?

Thanks. It's a combo of 3 different store boughts. Has a little bit of peppery kick(just a tad) and then a little sweet. Just shy of 2 of these:

And then 1/2 of each of these

Lookin good, more info on the injector please.

Thanks you very much.

I got it off a member the other week. This is the model. Works very nice.

Ribs are wrapped, have been for an hour or so and pork butt is comin along. Decided to do some hot italian sausages too.

AHHHH!! Overdone!!!

Moist, delicious but overdone. Fell apart cutting them. I was barely able to get them off the smoker and was shaking my head laughing. Am 1 for 1 on the night so far. Great sausages, oberdone ribs with the butt comin off in the next 1/2 hour lol. Always next time.

The ribs:

Pulled pork came out really good. Once it had the color I wanted I finished it in a foil covered pan. Really happy with it. Added some of the juices back in from the pan after boiling it for a few. Got a really nice smoke ring and the flavor is outstanding. All in all even with the ribs being overdone I'm real happy with the cook.

Also, me and my ex fiance decided to get back together this past week. She saw I made a batch of a mustard based sauce and wanted some so I made a batch for her.

Food looks awesome mate, I would be all over it.
Those dogs look like they slept thru it

She only wants u for the food.....hahaha just joshing. Looks mighty tasty

HAHAHA!!! All good. Actually believe it or not she's a vegetarian so I know it isn't the food. Must be my taste in sneakers.

Food looks awesome mate, I would be all over it.
Those dogs look like they slept thru it

Thanks. They were quite tasty. Just wish I hadn't overdone the ribs but I'm never thrilled eating leftover ribs anyway. I ate a few and the pups got a couple each. They were too crimbly to even make leftovers out of.

Back