Wicked Good charcoal

That is a great deal at Ace hardware on line. 5 bags of Wicked good delivered to my local store for $92.38 including tax!

Slightly off subject but I picked up a 20lb bag of Cowboy Lump last weekend at Ace for 12 bucks after a 20% off local coupon. I was really impressed. For as much crap as I've seen talked about Cowboy I liked it better than RO. There was less ash, charcoal was in big hunka, no weird extras and almost no dust at the bottom. Maybe they've turned the corner.

^^^I was reading somewhere around here that Cowboy may have changed their game up and the stuff is supposed to be OK now. That'd be nice to have an additional viable choice for lump. :thumb:

And to the OP - thanks for the info! Got my 5 bags on the way, along with free ship-to-store. :clap2:

Thanks for sharing. Wicked good is excellent lump, it's been my go to charcoal for a few months now.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sweet deal. Just got 110 lbs for $90.56 shipped to store. For comparison 110 lbs of RO lump at Wally world would cost me $87.50 after tax with the new 8.8 lbs bags not to mention I am tired of finding about 3-4 rocks etc after each burn of RO. My Egg is going to be very happy this winter.

Back