• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Uncle Bubs bbq llc cooking class

Bubba

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Uncle Bubs BBQ LLC is proud to announce that we will be having a Competition BBQ cooking class on February 28th / March 1st this is a Saturday and Sunday format. It doesn't matter if you are a experienced cook or a new cook you can take something from the class. Cost is $ 300. Come find out what the Ozark BBQ Mafia is all about. Thanks Bubba

More details will be posted on Hunsakersmokers.com website soon. Thanks Bubba

The class will be held in Eugene Mo or columbia mo haven't made that decision yet. Thanks Bubba

interested

Will that be on KCBS website or do we stay tuned to our local BBQ brethren channel?

Things are coming into place more details soon. I really believe that this class offers the best value for a competition bbq cooking class. The last 2 years have produced 2 first time winners after taking the class. If you cook on a drum or any other cooker you will be able to take something from the class.

More information about the cooking class can be found on Hunsakersmokers.com website under the bbq class link

Hey guys - I just saw this and wanted to come in and let you know this is a great class.

I took the last one that Eric put on and I can say he did not hold anything back. Showed us the exact process and recipes that he uses.

I would not hesitate to recommend the class to anyone that wants to learn hot and fast comp cooking on drums.

Thanks George thanks for the props. Hope everything is fine Robin and me wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Guy's entries are coming in and since I keep the class size small if you are interested in the class please contact me asap to reserve your spot. Thanks Bubba

Back