Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Never have but want to

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Never have

Votes: 50 23.1%
  • What is it?

Votes: 61 28.2%

• Total voters
I injected a 12# brisket with 2 liters of Tab and it tastes like a burnt shoe! Not sure what all the hype is about.

I injected a 12# brisket with 2 liters of Tab and it tastes like a burnt shoe! Not sure what all the hype is about.

I don't doubt it but the only trouble is you are only supposed to use about a cup per brisket. I cringe to think what 2 liters injected into a brisket would taste like.:eek:

I don't doubt it but the only trouble is you are only supposed to use about a cup per brisket. I cringe to think what 2 liters injected into a brisket would taste like.:eek:

He said Tab... not Fab !!! .... Clint is a sneaky little farker... but I've caught on to his madness What are you gonna try next... Fresca ??? :eek:

Yes, plus I couldn't find the Tab "B", just the regular stuff.:twisted:

(BTW, Dustaway, I'm still waiting on an order of Fab from November. Had an encouraging email a week or so ago but nothing has shown up yet).
hfbe099.jpg

Yes, plus I couldn't find the Tab "B", just the regular stuff.:twisted:

(BTW, Dustaway, I'm still waiting on an order of Fab from November. Had an encouraging email a week or so ago but nothing has shown up yet).
hfbe099.jpg

You got me you sneaky Son of a Gun....:icon_blush: :biggrin:

I have an order with them thats is almost six months old and have not received the notice of shipment yet I have emailed the ingredients store and also left a message on a phone with no luck :mad: but I have found other substitutes that works good
Care to share?

Got an e-mail on the 24th of May from Bob Ames and said it would ship out the next day......still waiting....:|

The following note appears on the website...

"FAB B is now constrained, and will not ship in quantity until late May..."

Got my P and B last week--took about 2 months.

But, I got a 2 year supply if I conserve it :lol:

TIM

You have very strong opinions about things.
No problem with that, for sure :lol:

Can we assume you have cooked with the FAB products and have found measurable differences in the results?

Just curious.

TIM

Thanks for the compliment Tim.... :rolleyes:

No I have not used it, nor will I. There are too many chemicals and hormones in the food we eat already. Why add more?

I have not found any results, and probably never will, but I strongly feel that all of the health related issues we have, including some of the cancers, are a result of all of the chemical/hormone treated food.

I guess I am too much of an old "fart", and like it the old fashioned way too much.

Give me natural herbs and spices any day. More natural and better tasting.

Why even some here that use it say how it gives the meat a funny after taste....:eek:

Ok, enough for this topic.

NEXT...

We started using Fab B in July this year. Our brisket moved from the bottom 25th percentile to the top 25th percentile including a 2nd place, a 10th place, 2 11th places, and a 13th place. In the 7 years and 50+ contests prior our best was a 10th place.

I've since used Fab B in hamburger, meatloaf, tri-tip, and ribeye and have yet to be disappointed. At least you should give it a try.

Back