Team Wanted for GAB invitational

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Wanted: (Tentative)

Mofo(or surrounding area) Team who's free Memorial Day weekend.
Needed:
  • 2 WSMs and a Bandera/BKSD (Preferably but any offset will do)
  • Or Spicebox(Dual is better) and any 1/4 inch offset.
  • Tent and full competition setup.
I pay/bring all meat and supplies and entry fees
Team competes as Brethren National Team
You bring beer/soda/water

Needed for Small local contest called
The Great America Barbecue(invitational)
or something like that.

Any takers?

will stumps clones work? I will have 3 going by then.

We have a fully stocked comp trailer w/ small living quarters.

Last edited:
I would love it but Im all ready in it. I will come buy and shoot the stuff though.

PS. GAB is in Kansas

Sounds good but whats an offset? just kiddin'.
I'm thinkin' Spanky and the meat mafia will be debuting at the G.A.B. with our Good-one in tow-hope to see you there!

We don't have any plans to do the GAB this year. I will have to check my schedule and practice sleeping with one eye open.:shock:

Gab

Let's see, I believe you are asking for help at the invitational as I read it.:idea: I/We are entered for the open and will be there already, equipped with two WSMs and a pooper but that could be changed. If you want to do this I would be interested and honored.

I'm cooking it but I could lend you an FE100 if you needed it. Also table and chairs but I can't help with a team as I cook solo.

I have a Dera and a backwoods. I am not planning on cooking that this year so they are avaliable if needed. I live 2 or 3 miles from there. I could also help.

I have a Dera and a backwoods. I am not planning on cooking that this year so they are avaliable if needed. I live 2 or 3 miles from there. I could also help.

Put my name on that DERA for that weekend!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Nice! What you should do is create a team with the 4 winners from each category at Battle of the Brethren handling said categories.

Phil, I'll be out there from Thursday night after work until it's over. If you need anything, let me know.

Back