logo

BBQ Trailer (Craigslist)

Can't speak to the quality of the trailer without seeing, but it doesn't feel like it was built with BBQ in mind. You are not going to want bare wood floors or walls. Would only be a grease sponge

That's a dealer pitching a new unit.

No AC, plumbing, insulation, wall or flooring, cabinets, etc. etc. You'd have to put at least 2-3 thousand more into it to make it a comp trailer, 6-7K$ to get it to pass inspection for catering or vending... if you do all the labor yourself.

Unless you have materials on hand or a brother in the trailer business, it's usually cheaper to get a unit built out by the factory farther than this. I would pass, personally, but if you don't mind spending more overall in exchange for getting into a porch trailer sooner, it might work for you.

Gowan hit it on the head.

Probably not the worst way to start, the price looks about right for what is there. A person needs to understand that there is a significant chunk of $$$ between that, and a finished Extreme.

But if a guy is set on buying a trailer for BBQ and you feel its a solid trailer and are wanting to do the work, I wouldnt object.

Gowan hit it on the head.

Probably not the worst way to start, the price looks about right for what is there. A person needs to understand that there is a significant chunk of $$$ between that, and a finished Extreme.

But if a guy is set on buying a trailer for BBQ and you feel its a solid trailer and are wanting to do the work, I wouldnt object.

Is extreme even in business anymore? They don't even respond to your emails or your calls

No idea, just using it as an example of a finished trailer build

I'm going to pass on this. I'm too lazy and don't have the skills for a project like this. Thanks to all for your guidance.

Back