Just Got My Wood For Next Years BBQing

I use my shirley once or twice a month. That would last me a decade. I'm still working on 3/4 of a cord I bought 2 years ago.

I use my shirley once or twice a month. That would last me a decade. I'm still working on 3/4 of a cord I bought 2 years ago.

I thought you BBQ a lot more but I got three grand kids I raise and cater BBQ too a little .

Not only envious of the wood, but the fact you have a dedicated concrete pad to store it!

it used to be a shed but started rotting and tore it down and now just use the concrete slab and also I like the wood having the elements doing its thing to the wood .

That is more beautiful than the Swiss Alps:clap2:

thanks and you have not seen the wood I have seasoned and ready to use .:biggrin1:

That is awesome, beautiful sight. Any issues not having it covered or do you cover with tarp? thx

when it is fresh cut I never cover it and let it get rained on or snowed on but when the ends of the wood turns black it is seasoned and ready to go and will cover then or put it under my carport which is covered .

I gotta rotate cookers as much as I can and only have 1 stick burner.

I only have 1 sticker burner too but it is the one that gets used the most , just a better smoke profile .

Sir those wood stacks are a thing of beauty! I don't even want to ask the price you got them for because I know I'll just be extremely envious. :cry:

That is so funny that stacks of wood look so good to us.looking at that nice supply of wood puts a smile on my face.everytime I'm driving I'm on the lookout for down pecan limbs.lol

Freak that's a fine pile of wood! A lot of great food will come from that. :grin:

Back