• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Costco Packers

accuseal

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My local Costco has finally started carrying whole packers. Prime no less! $3.49. I'M hoping for TrI Tip.

Good deal! It took me about six to eight months to get our local Costco to get them in. Every visit both the wife and I would fill out one of their suggestion forms and put them in the box. Evidentially they DO listen to their customers. :-D

My local Costco has finally started carrying whole packers. Prime no less! $3.49. I'M hoping for TrI Tip.

It's funny I have NEVER found full packers in any Costco near me - until TODAY! They had full packer PRIME brisket for $3.79/lb. had to grab one and throw it in the freezer at least.

Huh. I'm going tomorrow, I'll take a look. Maybe I'll start stuffing the box in an effort to get them to stop taking the bones out of their pork shoulders

Picked one up today. Prime $3.79/lb. Born, raised,and harvested in the USA. There have been references to Costco meat being from Mexico but what I got today is not.

We've had the Primes here in Chicago for two summers now and they are fantastic. Enjoy!

Back