Working Holiday- so Golf-Bike-Cook NOW

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Just hung up from the BO$$. I'm going to pay for my August Montana flyfishing trip this Holiday weekend. So, 80/20 ground chuck a package of Skyline Restaurant Cincinnati style chili on the stove. It's featured all the time on the various Food Networks. This is my first time. I'm pretty sure the four way will turn into a 6-Way by adding Jalapeno and Sriracha

Last edited:
Makes the house smell fantastic. Texas Chili- nope. Added a few things and its damn good in its own right.

Last edited:
Yum!!!
I've never tried chili on noodles but yours really looks tasty. Will give it a try, thanks!
Have a great weekend working. :grin:

Cowgirl this isn't chili like we know chili in the SW. It's really good- but different. The cinnamon comes thru- not sweet but there. The shredded cheddar, well you'll understand- it's needed and it helps.

I can't take Skyline chili. I need to make a home made version and see if I like it more. I am a chili addict. Cowboy/brisket chili is my favorite.

Cowgirl this isn't chili like we know chili in the SW. It's really good- but different. The cinnamon comes thru- not sweet but there. The shredded cheddar, well you'll understand- it's needed and it helps.

Thanks for the info Adams. I've seen chili on spaghetti before and couldn't understand the flavor combo. Also, I didn't know cinnamon was involved.
I just need to try it someday. Thanks!! :grin:

Back