Cooking Class Wicked Good BBQ Class

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
12 seats only at my home in Oct. Hit me up if interested.

Attachments

• class13.jpg
    class13.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 368
pdf attached

Attachments

• Oct'13Class.pdf
    367.1 KB · Views: 205
Great class, if you can make it, I would highly recommend it.
Chris is one of the preeminent competition cooks in the country, has been for more than a decade and one of the better all around chefs you can find. Sure there may be other big name BBQ guys that may be more recognizable or well known but check out their résumé and see how many times they have been invited to cook at The James Beard House. He may not have lousy taste in sports teams but his culinary knowledge is beyond reproach.
Take the class!

If you have the opportunity to take this class I highly reccomend it!!! I took it a couple of years ago, it is so worth it!!! Don't miss out on this!!!!

I met Sean at the Maples and he highly suggested that I take the class when it became available. I have been waiting for it to show up and here it is! However, it is on a weekend that I have a prior engagement. DAMN!

Chris, are you planning on having other classes in the near future?

I'm with you Smokin Pete. Have a contest that weekend. Hope Chris can find time to schedule another.

class

Took the class this past March in Buffalo area...Chris is 'straight up' with answering any questions. WELL worth it.

Additionally...Chris turned me on to ALLAGASH WHITE during the class. Love it.

However...BOSTON fan...obviously. :boxing:

The GranPappy of Pork~~

I met Sean at the Maples and he highly suggested that I take the class when it became available. I have been waiting for it to show up and here it is! However, it is on a weekend that I have a prior engagement. DAMN!

Chris, are you planning on having other classes in the near future?

I'm with you Smokin Pete. Have a contest that weekend. Hope Chris can find time to schedule another.

Have received a good bit of feedback that folks have date conflicts that weekend. Feel free to drop a PM and let me know what dates between late Sept and early Oct. work for you.... outside chance I could change the date

Chris

Just another note about this class. Chris hosts it at his house. The wearing of Jets and Giants attire is strongly encouraged!

How Yankees stuff! LOL

Thanks Sean for allowing myself and my significant other to hang with you somewhat at the Maples.

Who doesn't have that picture? It's everywhere!

It's going to be on highlight reels for years. I wonder if Humphrey's could put it on a cooker. Have to ask Chad about that.

Good class, recommended.

untitled-1-copy.jpg

You can at least thank the JETS for all the Championships.

Back